Sembang2: New Song.

Assalamualaikum,
Hello guys, I hope you guys are doing great. I'm doing just fine over here. Been awhile since I last update anything here huh? Well, this will just be a short entry to tell you guys that I am still alive and still have a tiny bit of passion in writing here on this blog. Still working at the same company. Work is getting much more stable now, getting the hang of it. Lucky that I wrote here how I was struggling before during the early stage of working,cause at least I could see how I grow emotionally. When I read back the previous entries, its funny now. Some I didnt write here, but when I read those entry that I wrote from during the time I was struggling, all the memories just poured down and good thing is, I can laugh about it now. Thats how life work aint it? So, everytime you 're struggling and having a hard time, just imagine that yourself 1 year from now would be smiling and maybe laughing at you now. Pick urself up, get the struggles resolves and move forward.

Anyway, I went to my MRSM Mock Interview couple of days ago. It was an extraordinary experience. Met old friends, teachers and just sit down reminiscing good old times as a student there. I still feel like I havent really left highschool. There is a part of me who is still that boy that dont want to go out and grow and pay bills and stuffs. I guess we all do have that part of ourselves right? Anyway, Like I said, this entry is going to be short, and this is probably it. haha.. too short? Ok2, a little bit more update, I am going to upload a song that I wrote, you can hear it on soundcloud maybe nextweek. Its called Pelangi. Another song with weird melody and lyric. Just a song from my heart. Show me some love yes? haha. Ok guys.Thats all from me for now. I'll talk to you guys in the next one. bye!



 

Blog Kimi Jamai Copyright © 2008-2014 | Powered by Blogger