A Little Update ... Also, I'm Turning 30

By Kimi Jamai - January 24, 2023

Hey Assalamualaikum. The last I updated stuff here was almost 2 years ago. at that time, I just recently joined a new company. Took the leap of faith and was super excited about all the cool stuff that I got to learn. Here I am 2 years later, at 30 years of age, Alhamdulillah still excited about everything that is happening around me. There are so many things going on. This entry is not really to capture everything that's happening now. But instead just a quick 'hey I am still writing here' kinda post in case you are still interested in knowing some updates about this guy.

So my career at the Australian-based company that I was talking about in the previous post, really turned my life around. Like completely, 180 degrees completely. That leap of faith that I took, that was hands down the top 3 best decisions I've ever made in my entire life. I wasn't sure about what was gonna happen and most certainly was scared to death. A lot of 'what ifs' thoughts came to mind. And at the end, I decided, let's follow what Mak always says,  'just do the best, pray, trust the Most Merciful and Most Gracious to take care of the rest'. That's exactly what I did and Alhamdulillah, 7 months into the role I got promoted to another role. 

While working in this current company, along the way, well actually it is because of this company, can't really go too detail, it's complicated, well anyway, because of the people in this company, I actually found my new passion. My first passion is traveling and Chasing The Sun was my way of expressing that, and this new passion is Fitness and Health, you'll probably get a clearer picture through my Instagram profile here https://www.instagram.com/kimijamai/ . I want to ultimately end up making a living out of my passion. So when I found that I am actually passionate about health and fitness too, I started to think of ways to ultimately make a living out of this passion and so FitHabits Enterprise was born. It's a fitness-based company that I am currently running in my effort to build my business as a Herbalife Independent Distributor. More about this probably be in the coming post.

So now, aside from my full-time work, I am juggling two passion projects that I truly believe can help me achieve my ultimate goal. We'll see. I'll update here as well. 

Did I mention we moved house? By the end of 2021, we actually moved to a new house in Lunas. We're really grateful that we managed to find a beautiful house that we both really like and the location is also nearby to Farhana's office. The renovation and decoration of the house deserve a whole other post. We do have an Instagram page for the house as well - https://www.instagram.com/rumahanakimi/ . Yup we have page for everything huh? haha. 

Another pretty BIG step that we decided on quite recently was for Farhana to resign from her previous post as a Partner at her company. It was such a big decision that until today, I can feel that she is still trying to adapt to being at home and not going to the office.  Well, we actually considered this as a career break for her. A lot of factors made us come up with this decision and at the moment, we do believe that this is the best. So another 'we'll see how' item that I think I'll need to update here later on. 


We've got a cat now named Inang. In a million years, I would never see this coming. Farhana had this phobia of cats, like a legit phobia. But I don't know, there is something about this Inang cat that I guess got her and we've been with this cat for I think 4 months now. Super proud of my wife for her willingness to give Inang a chance. Inang is a stray cat that came to our house every day and just meowed her way into our hearts. She's pretty cool.

We've traveled around quite a lot these couple of years. Went to the Philippines 4 times if I'm not mistaken. Da Lat, Vietnam was a superb one. Oh ya, we finally visited all of the states in Malaysia last year! Sort of our goal before turning 30 years old! haha. The last state we visited was Sarawak, AMAZING. You should really go visit Susung Waterfall. EPIC. All these travelings have given us so much to write on Chasing The Sun and so yeah, the travel blog is still very much active! Check it out here - http://chasingthesuns.com/


So yeah, that's a little bit of an update on what's been happening. All in all, life is good. We are happy where we are right now and we are very optimistic about the future. Turning 30 this year, and we are going to make our 30s the best phase of our life. Wish us luck! I'll keep you posted on those items. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Org Buat Aku Senyum

Komen jangan tak komen.. Makaseh :D