Moving On

By Kimi Jamai - November 08, 2020

Hi there, Assalamualakum. Hope you are doing well. There is a lot going on now. With regards to Covid19 situation now, I guess we are back to square zero. I don't even want to get into that issue because I am just so frustrated with how our leaders are handling this. 

Just a quick update, I have quit SilTerra and last Friday was my very last day there. If you read my previous entry, I was talking about how I was getting a little bit worn up and I was questioning a lot of things. I quit that job even though everything seemed to be going great. I just got promoted to Sr. Exec 2. Which I really really appreciate. The first time I got promoted, I felt like I didn't really deserve it, but this time around, I really do feel like I earned it. So thank you so much to my bosses for giving the promotion and I am really sorry that despite that, I still decide to go. In fact, I told them I was resigning, just a month after I got the promotion.

It was a really difficult decision to make, but when I put 'happiness & self-growth' into the picture, it helps significantly in my decision making. I believe that right now, these two things matter the most, and no matter how ideal my life may have looked from the surface, but if it doesn't give me true happiness and self-growth, I think I should pack.

Don't get me wrong tho, I like the job I was doing and the people around me are awesome. I love all of them and I appreciate them. This is all very much intrinsic. Nothing is wrong externally, it was from within me. I felt the need for me to pause this while I still can and while I am still young. I was afraid that if I just eat the tiredness and emptiness, it will eventually be a part of me and I will forget how it is to be truly happy. So I quit my job there and going to join a new company tomorrow. I am not really sure also if I will find the happiness I was searching for in this new company, but at least I try.

Career change is huge and to be honest, I think I still couldn't grasp the fact that I really did quit SilTerra. Please please pray that everything will okay for me. I am positive about the journey I am about to embark, I hold dearly to Allah and I believe He will help me every step of the way. Im nervous and excited for my first day tomorrow. Looking forward to learn new things and meet new people. Wish me luck! You take care ya! Lets keep on being positive and never stop pursuing happiness. May Allah bless! Assalamualaikum.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Org Buat Aku Senyum

Komen jangan tak komen.. Makaseh :D