Sembang2 : Thanks

By Kimi Jamai - March 11, 2019

Assalamualaikum,
Been so very long since I last wrote here. If you're a friend, you'd know I am now developing a new blog called Chasing The Sun, its an ambition I share with my wife. I'll explain later. This entry is not about that tho. This entry is just an update about and also to let you know that this blog is still alive and I am still going to write here. Its just going to take a long time for each entry to come up. Any way, life has been Alhamdulillah great. I am no longer too stressed about work,  my family is doing well, and mom & dad are happy as always, and I am now married to the love of my life, Farhana. Everything feels like too good to be true, but I take it all as a gift from the Almighty. 

Its been more than 2 months we're married and I look forward to wake up everyday to see this cute girl that used to be my best friends since we were in Form 2. *I didnt really know what to write about actually, I was thinking just to write some random stuff but now I feel like I wanna write about my wife. She probably wont see this, cause nobody will. But whoever reading this, you guys are probably from twitter right? I'll put it just on twitter because Farhana is not really on Twitter. So you guys also don't tell her ok!* I'll just write lah whatever ok? Just a start for me to get back on this blogging track. Ok carry on now.

So yeah, our schoolmates, a lot of them knew that me and Farhana were really close friends but I think none really knew what was really going on between us two. During highschool we were just best friend, she rejected me couple of times like full on Friendzoned/Brozoned, after SPM finally she wanted to give it a try and then throughout the relationship we broke up a few times but always get back together because we realized we didnt really have best friend like each other and we're sort of messed up without each other, and then we went through all sort of things together. And now we are finally married. I couldnt possibly wish for anyone else to be my life partner, she is the best. if you are reading this Farhana, you are definitely the best.

2 months into marriage life, I feel like we are doing good so far. Both of us are working, so we totally understand if after get back from work, we just want to just lie down and rest and let the house be messy. We'll kemas the house on the weekend. We cook, most of the time we'll cook, I have always liked cooking, even before married, I cooked like quite frequently. So we'll each prepare a dish usually for dinner. If she's cooking the protein, I'll cook the sayur and vice versa. By far, her best dish is Ayam Goreng Masak Cili Berladoo, followed by Siakap Steamed and third place is Sambal Udang. She is a talented cook I must say. If you see me gaining weight, that is why.

I am also amazed by how easy she gets along with my Mom. And I love it when she said that she fell in love with Mom and she understands why I'm such an Anak Mak. Its just such a great feeling knowing that both of the loves of my life are becoming good friends! I'll try my best to do the same to your family ok, I love them too! They are my family now, and I'll try my best to make them happy as well.

I'm starting to feel a little sleepy now, its 11.41pm. Idea pun dah takmau mai, so I think as a 1st entry back into this personal blogging arena, sampai sini cukup kot. hee. Atually im back writing here because Farhana was so excited when she saw me post the previous entry about our collaboration with Bertam Properties. She ask why did I quit writing here, I didnt give any answer, * well its really because I'm  just a lazy lazy lazy fellow. But seeing how she is excited for me to write here again, made me think, why not. Guys, im sorry if this post is a little cheesy and borderline annoying, but thats what I do here, so bare with me. I'll post more cheezy stuff in the future, be ready.

You know what, sometimes I feel like I don't deserve all these wonderful things thats happening now, not at all. But Allah is indeed so kind. Despite all my sins, He still wants me to be happy. Alhamdulillah.
Saja buat muka like that to annoy Her.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Org Buat Aku Senyum

Komen jangan tak komen.. Makaseh :D